Halloween Hacks: Fruit Tray Jack-O’-Lanterns
courtesy of Chick-fil-a.com
Chick-fil-A Fruit Trays and oranges combine to make a frigteningly nutrious snack.
How do you get kids to eat something nutritious on Halloween? Make it fun and festive!
In just three steps, we’ve combined a Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray and carved out oranges for a simple and fun way to serve fresh-cut fruit.
- Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray (small trays serve up to 12, while large trays serve up to 26)
- Edible food coloring marker
- Carefully cut off the top of each orange and carve out the inside using a spoon or other carving utensil
- Draw a jack-o’-lantern face on each orange
- Fill each orange with fruit and serve